FORD CVH NODIZ Pro Ignition Only ECU Kit With Trigger Kit / Coil Pack / Unterminated Loom - Bike Carbs & DCOES
This is a complete kit suitable for all Ford CVH Engines. It assumes carburettors are taking care of the fuelling as this is an ignition only package.
For use with Bike Carbs & DCOES
The kit includes:
- NODIZ Pro with Un-terminated Wiring Loom
- RS232 Extension Cable
- CVH Trigger Wheel Kit (to be mounted to your engines front pulley) (600)
- Crank Sensor & 2 Pin EV1 Connector
- Wasted Spark Zetec Coil Pack & Zetec 3 Pin Connector
- Coil Pack Leads
The innovative Nodiz Pro Electronic Ignition System. Fully 3D ignition advance control, out-of-the-box support for most engines, wireless tuning, free Android dashboard application. Ideal for use alongside bike carbs or the more traditional carburettor set-ups.
- 3D Stand-alone electronic ignition system.
- 16 Load by 16 Speed Sites, with full 3D interpolation and user definable Speeds/Loads.
- Wireless tuning through Bluetoothª (USB dongle optional).
- Tuning by a Serial Port Connection (Gen2)
- Support for any Megajolt map through our Megajolt MAP Import feature.
- Supports 36-1 and 60-2 Trigger Patterns
- AÊwide range of basemaps
- In-built coil drivers, no need for EDIS or other modules.
- Launch control, Shift Light Output and V-TEC Output
- One year RTB Warranty.
Other Features include:
- User settable RPM Soft and Hard Cut Rev Limiters.
- Cranking based advance angle to help start high compression engines. (Using lower speed sections of the map)
- A programmable Shift Light output.
- Android app to allow a free digital dashboard
- 12v Tachometer Output.
- A programmable output based on either RPM (i.e. V-TEC control), coolant temperature (i.e. Fan Control) or Intake temperature (i.e. Water Injection control).
The NODIZ Proª is a state of the art microprocessor controlled digital stand-alone, fully mappable ignition controller for 4, 6 or 8 cylinder spark ignition engines. It can be used either to replace older distributor based ignition systems for more modern coil packs, or even to allow the running of carburetors on more modern engines which do not feature a distributor drive.
Out of the box support for 36-1 (as used on Ford engines such as CVH/Zetecs/Duratecs) and 60-2 trigger patterns (Vauxhall, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, VW and BMW) means that you wont need to fit an additional trigger wheel and you will have the engine running faster and easier compared to other programmable ignition systems such as Megajolt. Whether you are using a Ford Zetec, through to a Vauxhall C20XE, Peugeot TU or Renault F4R, everything works better with a Nodiz!
Full installation instructions included.
We Also Recommend
Fuel injector connector with boot - Amp Junior Power Timer 2 Way EV1 JPT - Bosch BLACK EV1
2WD Ford Sierra Cosworth Fuel Pressure Regulator 3 Door / Sapphire & RS500