Motorsport Electronics NODIZ Pro Ignition Only ECU With Unterminated Loom
The innovative Nodiz Pro Electronic Ignition System. Fully 3D ignition advance control, out-of-the-box support for most engines, wireless tuning, free Android dashboard application. Ideal for use alongside bike carbs or the more traditional carburettor set-ups.
- 3D Stand-alone electronic ignition system.
- 16 Load by 16 Speed Sites, with full 3D interpolation and user definable Speeds/Loads.
- Wireless tuning through Bluetooth™ (USB dongle optional).
- Tuning by a Serial Port Connection (Gen2)
- Free Virtual Dashboard Android app
- Support for any Megajolt map through our Megajolt MAP Import feature.
- Supports 36-1 and 60-2 Trigger Patterns
- A wide range of basemaps
- In-built coil drivers, no need for EDIS or other modules.
- Launch control, Shift Light Output and V-TEC Output
- One year RTB Warranty.
Other Features include:
- User settable RPM Soft and Hard Cut Rev Limiters.
- Cranking based advance angle to help start high compression engines. (Using lower speed sections of the map)
- A programmable Shift Light output.
- Android app to allow a free digital dashboard
- 12v Tachometer Output.
- A programmable output based on either RPM (i.e. V-TEC control), coolant temperature (i.e. Fan Control) or Intake temperature (i.e. Water Injection control).
The NODIZ Pro™ is a state of the art microprocessor controlled digital stand-alone, fully mappable ignition controller for 4 or 8 cylinder spark ignition engines. It can be used either to replace older distributor based ignition systems for more modern coil packs, or even to allow the running of carburetors on more modern engines which do not feature a distributor drive.
Out of the box support for 36-1 (as used on Ford engines such as CVH/Zetecs/Duratecs) and 60-2 trigger patterns (Vauxhall, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, VW and BMW) means that you won’t need to fit an additional trigger wheel and you’ll have the engine running faster and easier compared to other programmable ignition systems such as Megajolt. Whether you are using a Ford Zetec, through to a Vauxhall C20XE, Peugeot TU or Renault F4R, everything works better with a Nodiz!
What’s in the box?
- NODIZ Pro ECU
- 1.5M Unterminated Wiring Loom
- RS232 Extension Cable
We Also Recommend
THINWALL AUTOMOTIVE 0.5mm 12V AUTO CABLE 11A CAR ENGINE LOOM WIRE - SOLID COLOURS
Link ECU G4+ G4X Atom X Storm X Xtreme X Thunder 1UZFE 1UZ-FE 1UZ Kit with Wiring Engine Loom & K20 Coils
0 - 150 psi high accuracy Pressure sensor with connector ideal for Link ECU MOTEC SYVECS