Link G4X Atom X ECU Ford RS Cosworth YB engine Kit with Wiring Engine Loom & Bosch 550cc / 1000cc Injectors & K20 Coils
At BHP we have spent a long time perfecting the installation of Link ECU's into Cosworth YB Powered Cars including the Sierra & Escort RS Cosworth and a multitude of RWD cars (Mk1/2 Escort, Capri's, Anglia's plus some very odd vehicles)
We have now put together definitive kits to bring your YB up to date with a new Link G4X ECU. The ECU will run individual injector and ignition trim. The Link ECU will also come with much better engine protection, which is what is very lacking in the standard Weber, thats pretty much why the engine becomes unreliable when tuned
The Cosworth Loom kit includes the following: Link G4X Atom X ECU With Base Map, Full engine loom, 4x BOSCH 550cc or 1000cc Injectors Mulithole Injectors With Height adaptors , 4x Honda K20 coil's with mounting brackets, Map Sensor, Distributor cover & Boost Controller with mounting bracket.
The Kit we are selling is a comprehensive kit and allows you to sell the following items (Dependant on ECU) to help fund the new install:
ECU, Loom, Ignition Amp & bracket, Ignition Leads, Injectors, bracket, Map sensor AMAL Valve. This can add up to quite a lot of money nowadays making this kit very cost effective.
LINK ECU G4X ATOM X SPECIFICATION:
Small, but mighty!
The Link G4X AtomX ECU is the latest version of our entry-level ECU. Don't let its size fool you however, the AtomX has expanded data logging and uses the same microcontroller as the entire G4X range! It is more responsive and has higher bandwidth that its G4+ Atom II predecessor.
G4X features 512 megabytes of logging at 32bit using up to 250 channels, each limited to up to 1kHz per channel (by the Operating System), with a maximum of 100kHz.
G4X features 8 x faster communications speed, allowing you to download logs 8 x faster and pushes all the logging quickly up to a new and improved PCLink - available for download below in the features tab.
The AtomX can control up to 2 rotors or 4 cylinders with sequential injection and direct spark. This makes it ideal for naturally aspirated engines that just need a re-tune and don't need all the extra sensors and features that come with our higher level ECUs.
- 1-12 Cylinder Distributed
- 2-8 Cylinder Wasted Spark
- 1-4 Cylinder Direct Spark
- Odd Fire Engines
- 2-Stroke Engines
- Configurable Firing Order
- Configurable TDC Points (for odd fire)
- Up to 440 Zone Fuel Table with configurable load and RPM centers. Configurable X and Y Axis Parameters
- Multiple Fuel Tables
- Up to 6D Fuel Mapping (3D Fuel Table + #x3D Overlay trim tables
- Injection Rate Control for Group Injection Modes
- Master Enrichment for Traditional Fuel tuning
- Pre-Crank Prime
- First Crank Prime
- Crank Enrichment
- Post Start Enrichment
- Warm Up Enrichment
- Acceleration Enrichment
- IAT Fuel Correction
- Injector Deadtime Compensation
- Injector Short Pulse Width Compensation
- Injector Timing Control with Beginning / End Injection Definable
- AFR Table Correction
- Closed Loop Lambda
- Individual Cylinder Fuel Trims
- Overrun Fuel Cut
- Idle Load Trims
- Fuel Temperature Correction
- Up to 440 Zone Ignition Table with configurable load and RPM centers. Configurable X and Y Axis Parameters
- Maximum Advance
- Spark Duration
- Dwell Time Table. Configurable X and Y Axis Parameters
- Multiple Ignition Tables
- Up to 6D Ignition Mapping (3D Ignition Table + 3x3D Overlay Trim Tables)
- Individual Cylinder Ignition Trim
- IAT Trim
- Voltage Correction
- ECT Trim
- OEM Compatibility
- CDI Compatibility
- Engine Temperature Dependent Progressive Limiting
- Vehicle Speed Limit
- System Voltage Limit
- User Configurable RPM Limits based on external input
- Digital Trigger Decoding
- Reluctor, Optical Proximity or Hall Sensors
- Programmable filtering and arming thresholds
- Configurable trigger patterns or preset triggering options.
- Supports nearly all OEM trigger patterns and custom trigger arrangements
- Gear Shift Control (by digital inputs only)
- via mini USB
Auxiliary Output Options
- Each Output independently configurable
- Unused ignition and Fuel outputs available as auxiliary outputs
- General Purpose Outputs
- General Purpose PWM Outputs
- Fuel Pump Control
- Fuel Pump Speed Control
- Engine Fan Control
- Air Con Clutch Control
- Air Con Fan Control
- Intercooler Spray Control
- Tacho Control
- Speedo Control
- Check Engine Light
- Purge Solenoid
- Oxygen Sensor Heater
- Switched Cam Solenoid Control
- ECU Hold Power Control
- Shift Light Control
- Starter Control
- 150 MHz Specialised Engine Management Microprocessor
- Ignition control to 0.1 degree, fuel to 0.01 ms
- 32 Bit Floating Point Calculation
- 12 Bit ADC Resolution
- 20000+ RPM
- 4Gb Non Volatile Flash
- 4 High Current Injector Drives (suits high impedance injectors)
- 4 Ignition Channels
- 4 Auxiliary Outputs
- 2 Digital Inputs
- +5V Out
- 2 Temperature Inputs
- 3 0-5V Analog Inputs
- 2 Trigger Inputs (Reluctor, Optical or Hall Sensors)
- On Board Baro Correction (Real Time)
- Each channel independently configurable with preset or custom calibrations
- Wide-band O2 (from external controller e.g. Innovate LC1)
- Boost Adjust Signal
- Configurable Fault Detection Settings
- Throttle Position
- Pressure (External MAP, BAP, general purpose, fuel, oil)
- On Board Barometric Pressure Sensor
- Air Flow Meter
- Temperature (coolant, IAT, general purpose)
- Gear Detection through Analog input, CAN or RPM/Speed Calculation
- Each channel independently configurable with pull-up resistors and active state control
- All digital inputs capable of reading frequencies of up to 10kHz
- Duty Cycle measuring on all digital inputs
- Turbo speed
- Ethanol Sensor Control
- Wheel Speed Detection on all digital inputs with additional general purposed speed inputs
- Anti-Theft control through digital inputs, over CAN or both
Programmable Math Processing
- Eight individually controllable math channels with up to four parameters in each
- Math channels can be used as table axisÕs and as digital or analog inputs
- Engine Temp Correction
- IAT Correction
- Multiple Boost Tables
- External Adjustment
- Open and Closed Loop Options
- Solenoid Control Only
- Reliable and accurate user configurable Closed Loop Control
- Air Con, Engine Fan, Power Steer, Drive Idle Ups
- Idle Ignition Control
- Internal Temperature Range -10 - 85oC
- Ambient Temperature Range -30 - 90oC
- Voltage 8 - 22V
- Operating Current 200mA
- Electrical protection on all inputs and outputs
- Onboard Barometric Pressure Sensor
- Length: 79 mm
- Width: 126 mm
- Height: 42 mm
- Weight: 360 grams
- Connector : 26 Pin Waterproof Automotive
- Adjust ALL parameters in real time
- Mouse or keyboard operation
- QuickTune - automated fuel self tuning
- Logging Analysis
- Diagnostic Information
- Built In Help
- Definable Screen Layouts
- View over 300 possible runtime parameters
- G4X AtomX ECU
- Mounting Bracket
- Wiring and Installation Instructions
- 2 large Link Stickers
- 2 small Link Stickers
- ISO 13485
The ECU also features the ability to run a windows 10 tablet (£125 Amazon) for tuning, diagnostics and just to use as a Dash. The CAN output can run a standard ISO diagnostic port just like a modern car.
Link ECUs also come with a LIFETIME Warranty!
Cosworth Engine Loom Specification:
AVSS Automotive thin-wall wire used throughout and genuine TYCO and DELPHI Connectors.
Loom will be supplied braided and labeled as per the photo and compete with high quality 60mm bulkhead grommet. (Heat-shrink Finish Available if Preferred)
Loom comes standard with:
- New Panasonic micro relays.
- New BHP Standard Multiway Delphi Body Connector, with spare ECU connections terminated.
- ISO OBD2 CAN Output (to connect standard OBD2 diagnostics / Tablets and Mobile Devices)
- Fuel Pressure Connection where applicable.
- Oil Pressure Connection where applicable.
All looms are made to order and as such can have extra wires added cost is £12 per wire.
Extras can Include:
Drive By Wire Throttle (E-Throttle) (Xtreme)
Wideband Lambda Sensor (Fury and Thunder)
Knock Sensor (Storm, Xtreme, Fury, Thunder)
and many more possibilities
Looms are made in batches and can take up to 10 working Days to complete.
You will need to contact us once purchased to ensure we have correct configuration noted for your loom.
Please contact us to discuss any other technicalities we have not covered.
We also have a Kit based around the Link FURY ECU which can include Drive by wire throttle which maximises engine torque, enables speed limit and cruise control, and loads of additional sensors can be added for both precise control and safety. Due to the specification of this kit we run this with one of our project specialist so contact us for more information.
Fitting and Mapping also available! - Call us to discuss
0% interest Free Finance Available!
Any Questions give us a call on 01474850666!
We Also Recommend
Fuel injector connector with boot - Amp Junior Power Timer 2 Way EV1 JPT - Bosch BLACK EV1
2WD Ford Sierra Cosworth Fuel Pressure Regulator 3 Door / Sapphire & RS500
THINWALL AUTOMOTIVE 0.5mm 12V AUTO CABLE 11A CAR ENGINE LOOM WIRE - SOLID COLOURS