Innovate LM-2 Air / Fuel Lambda Meter Basic Kit - DTA LINK ECU HALTECH ECUMASTER
The LM-2 combines an air/fuel ratio meter, a full-function 32-channel datalogger, and powerful software to deliver a complete tuning workshop for less than the cost of one dyno day. Whether you have a piggy-back fuel controller, race carb, aftermarket ECU, OBD-II tuning software, or a flash/chip programmer, an LM-2 is the tool you need to dial in maximum HP. The meters award-winning digital signal processing technology provides data on exactly how rich or lean an engine is running at any load. The LM-2s self-calibrating circuitry also compensates for changes in temperature, altitude, and sensor condition.
The new LM-2 Basic Kit (Single Wideband O2) ONLY includes the LM-2 meter, Bosch wide-band oxygen sensor, 8 ft sensor cable, cigarette-lighter power adapter, USB cable for PC connection, weld-in bung and plug, and manual.
Note: The LM-2 Basic Kit out of the box only includes accessories to display your Air/Fuel Ratio either on the meter and/or on your PC.
To log RPM, or to Output the wideband signal to an external device you will need the LM-2 Analog IN/OUT Cable (P/N: 3811) optional accessory.
For OBD-II features you will need the LM-2 OBD-II Cable (P/N: 3809) optional accessory.
To record internally to your LM-2 you will need the SD Card (P/N: 3787) optional accessory.
- Patented DirectDigital Wideband Technology
- Wideband O_ Compatible with ALL fuel types
- Single or Dual Channel A/F Version Available
- OBD-II Scan tool- read/clear DTCs and log up to 16 channels of CAN OBD-II Data
- Log directly to SD card
- Playback log data on screen and/or with powerful LogWorks software (included)
- Large high-contrast graphics LCD
- Built-in RPM converter (direct frequency or with optional inductive clamp)
- 4 fully-differential analog inputs
- 2 configurable linear analog outputs
- Positive lock connectors for all connections
- Innovate MTS serial IN and OUT
- USB connection to your PC
- The LM-2 also features two fully programmable linear analog outputs to connect to analog gauges, dyno computers, ECUs, piggyback controllers, and other devices with analog inputs. With the provided LM Programmer software these analog outputs may also be defined by the user.
We Also Recommend
Fuel injector connector with boot - Amp Junior Power Timer 2 Way EV1 JPT - Bosch BLACK EV1
2WD Ford Sierra Cosworth Fuel Pressure Regulator 3 Door / Sapphire & RS500