Haltech Elite 750 ECU - Up to 6 injector and 6 ignition
- Supports 1 to 8 Cylinder engines
- 1 to 3 Rotor engines
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold
- Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Staged, Sequential, semi sequential, batch or multipoint injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems, expand CDI range or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN.
- Waterproof case (IP67) (with USB cover fitted)
- 34 position AMP connector
- 6 x Fuel Injection Outputs (peak and hold (0-8A peak / 0-2A hold)
- 6 x Ignition Outputs
- 2 x Dedicated Engine Position inputs with extensive trigger type support
- 2 x Digital Pulsed Inputs
- 5 x Digital Pulsed Outputs
- 2 x Analogue Voltage Inputs
- 3 x Dedicated Inputs (Throttle Position, Coolant Temperature & Air Temperature)
- Internal 3Bar MAP sensor rated up to 200kPa of boost (2Bar/29psi)
- Up to 45 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
- USB Laptop Communication (Windows)
- On-board data logging
- ESP Calibration Software - Intuitive and easy to use
- Low Impedance Injector control with Programmable Injector Peak and Hold
- Flex Fuel Function (Direct sensor input) - Tune your engines boost, fuel and ignition by ethanol content
- Flexible tuning setup for Petrol (Gasoline), Methanol and Ethanol allows you to simply select your fuel type E85 flex-fuel ready - direct connection to sensor
- Closed Loop O2 Control - for precise tuning (With optional external CAN O2 Wideband Controller Kit). Long-Term Learning
- Closed Loop Idle Speed Control with learning for consistent idle stability. Requires 1 or 2 user-defined outputs (BAC type)
- Long-term learning (Autotune) on fuel, cam & idle control maps (up to 3D)
- Laptop data logging -Data log all available channels directly to your laptops hard drive for both tuning and diagnostics
- CAN Bus communication for Haltech Dashes and expansion devices or OBDII (view live engine data & set and clear diagnostic trouble codes)
- 2 Injection Stages for use with Rotary Engines
- Variable cam control - Independently control a single camshaft - Requires a minimum of 1 user-defined input & output.
- Variable Cam Control supported for engines with a single cam sensor only, located on the variable cam. VVT Engines Supported - Toyota 1JZ/2JZ VVT, Toyota 1ZZ and 2ZZ, Mazda MX5 NB with VVT, Mazda / Ford Duratec, Suzuki M Series
- Tuning Table Resolution up to 16 x 32
- Limitless tuning flexibility -Tune your engine by a combination of 3D tuning tables combined with 3D per cylinder compensations and multiple user definable corrections
- tune by a combination of manifold pressure, throttle position, cam position, ethanol content, gear, road speed, race time, EGT, shock travel, ride height or any channel for ultimate flexibility - Dual mapping is a thing of the past.
- Per Cylinder Tuning Correction - 3D
- Wideband O2 - Connect up to 2 Channels via CAN expansion devices
- Thermocouples/EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature) - Connect up to 12 Channels via external CAN expansion devices
- Nitrous control with advanced programming of wet or dry nitrous kits with on/off delays.
- 3D fuel and ignition corrections available.
- Boost Control -Intelligent 3D Open loop, with flexible user-definable axis and 6 fully user definable corrections
- modes - example boost by gear, road speed etc.
Be one of the first people this Christmas to get your hands on the new Haltech Dash, stock is limited as everyone wants them so be quick to secure yours in time.
THESE WILL WORK WITH ANY CAN ENABLED ECU AND MOST OBD2 ENABLED CARS !
SUITS: All currrent Haltech ECUs via CAN. Also Plug'n'Play compatible with the following aftermarket ECU brands: Link, MaxxECU, Microtech, MoTeC M1 series, MoTeC hundred series- (M400,600,800 gold box ECUs), Syvecs
INCLUDES: Haltech iC-7 Display Dash, 34 Pin main connector harness (including spare pins for input wiring), DTM-4 to DTM-4 CAN extension cable, USB to M5 right angle cable, USB Cable, Mounting Screws, USB flash drive with iC-7 Software, Quick Start Guide
With a crisp, clear and full colour display, the all new Haltech IC-7 Display Dash lets you see things in a brand new way.
Designed and manufactured in Australia with motoring enthusiasts in mind, the IC-7 offers market-leading features in a unique, state-of-the-art package.
Featuring auto-dimming ambient light reactive brightness, user-programmable multi-colour shift light bar, the IC-7 connects directly to all current Haltech ECUs via a CAN network. The IC-7 can also connect directly (via CAN) to most late model vehicles using the factory OBD-II port.
• Ideal replacement for individual analogue gauge clusters.
• Easy to install and configure.
• User adjustable brightness control with automatic dimming.
• User configurable channels, units and alarms.
• 14 programmable, seven colour shift light LEDs.
• Controlled via easily accessible, face-mounted control buttons.
• Configuration via Haltech IC-7 software and USB cable.
• Screen size: 7in. Case size: 217 x 122mm (8.5″ x 4.8″)
• IP66 water resistance rating
The IC-7 is configured using a brand new, intuitive software. With this software you can change various aspects of the dash behaviour including:
• Ranges of channels. Eg. the maximum RPM on a needle style tacho or a bar graph.
• Red ranges for channels. Eg. when a numeric display changes to red, red zone on a tacho.
• Display units. Eg. metric or imperial, Lambda or AFR.
• The channel to be displayed at each location on the screen.
• The connection method. Eg. Haltech CAN or OBD-II.
• Shift light RPM points and colours.
• Alarm thresholds, colour for on-screen display and shift lights, manual or auto reset methods.
We Also Recommend
Fuel injector connector with boot - Amp Junior Power Timer 2 Way EV1 JPT - Bosch BLACK EV1
Link ECU G4+ G4X Atom X Storm X Xtreme X Thunder 1UZFE 1UZ-FE 1UZ Kit with Wiring Engine Loom & K20 Coils
Toyota 90980-11062 90980-10737 Water Temperature Sensor Plug Connector 2 Way - LX04