Haltech Elite 750 + Basic Universal Wire in Loom Kit
- Colour coded and labelled wires that match the detailed wiring diagram for a confusion free construction process.
- Supports 1 to 8 Cylinder engines
- 1 to 3 Rotor engines
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold
- Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Staged, Sequential, semi sequential, batch or multipoint injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems, expand CDI range or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN.
- Waterproof case (IP67) (with USB cover fitted)
- 34 position AMP connector
- 6 x Fuel Injection Outputs (peak and hold (0-8A peak / 0-2A hold)
- 6 x Ignition Outputs
- 2 x Dedicated Engine Position inputs with extensive trigger type support
- 2 x Digital Pulsed Inputs
- 5 x Digital Pulsed Outputs
- 2 x Analogue Voltage Inputs
- 3 x Dedicated Inputs (Throttle Position, Coolant Temperature & Air Temperature)
- Internal 3Bar MAP sensor rated up to 200kPa of boost (2Bar/29psi)
- Up to 45 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
- USB Laptop Communication (Windows)
- On-board data logging
- ESP Calibration Software - Intuitive and easy to use
- This harness when installed in conjunction with a Haltech Elite ECU opens the door to virtually limitless performance modification and tuning of your vehicle.
- Fully programmable systems allow you to extract all the performance from your engine by delivering precisely the required amount of fuel and ignition timing that your engine requires for maximum output under all operating conditions.
Be one of the first people this Christmas to get your hands on the new Haltech Dash, stock is limited as everyone wants them so be quick to secure yours in time.
THESE WILL WORK WITH ANY CAN ENABLED ECU AND MOST OBD2 ENABLED CARS !
SUITS: All currrent Haltech ECUs via CAN. Also Plug'n'Play compatible with the following aftermarket ECU brands: Link, MaxxECU, Microtech, MoTeC M1 series, MoTeC hundred series- (M400,600,800 gold box ECUs), Syvecs
INCLUDES: Haltech iC-7 Display Dash, 34 Pin main connector harness (including spare pins for input wiring), DTM-4 to DTM-4 CAN extension cable, USB to M5 right angle cable, USB Cable, Mounting Screws, USB flash drive with iC-7 Software, Quick Start Guide
With a crisp, clear and full colour display, the all new Haltech IC-7 Display Dash lets you see things in a brand new way.
Designed and manufactured in Australia with motoring enthusiasts in mind, the IC-7 offers market-leading features in a unique, state-of-the-art package.
Featuring auto-dimming ambient light reactive brightness, user-programmable multi-colour shift light bar, the IC-7 connects directly to all current Haltech ECUs via a CAN network. The IC-7 can also connect directly (via CAN) to most late model vehicles using the factory OBD-II port.
• Ideal replacement for individual analogue gauge clusters.
• Easy to install and configure.
• User adjustable brightness control with automatic dimming.
• User configurable channels, units and alarms.
• 14 programmable, seven colour shift light LEDs.
• Controlled via easily accessible, face-mounted control buttons.
• Configuration via Haltech IC-7 software and USB cable.
• Screen size: 7in. Case size: 217 x 122mm (8.5″ x 4.8″)
• IP66 water resistance rating
The IC-7 is configured using a brand new, intuitive software. With this software you can change various aspects of the dash behaviour including:
• Ranges of channels. Eg. the maximum RPM on a needle style tacho or a bar graph.
• Red ranges for channels. Eg. when a numeric display changes to red, red zone on a tacho.
• Display units. Eg. metric or imperial, Lambda or AFR.
• The channel to be displayed at each location on the screen.
• The connection method. Eg. Haltech CAN or OBD-II.
• Shift light RPM points and colours.
• Alarm thresholds, colour for on-screen display and shift lights, manual or auto reset methods.
We Also Recommend
THINWALL AUTOMOTIVE 0.5mm 12V AUTO CABLE 11A CAR ENGINE LOOM WIRE - SOLID COLOURS
Link ECU G4+ G4X Atom X Storm X Xtreme X Thunder 1UZFE 1UZ-FE 1UZ Kit with Wiring Engine Loom & K20 Coils
Race Engine Loom Rubber Grommet 60mm Bulkhead 16mm outlet Cosworth Kit Car